Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Welcome to Advanced Alternative Medicine Center's Blog

Welcome to Advanced Alternative Medicine Center's Blog!


Dr. Huntoon here and I am happy you chose to be here too;-)  Thanks for reading.  I have been asked by many practice members over the past year or so to go back to posting regular content in an effort to help more people.  I was told that former subscribers missed my content and always enjoyed receiving my newsletters.  With out a doubt, I am happy to do that.  Therefor, I will begin posting regularly and ask you to consider signing up for my blog posts.  This will allow you to receive these posts in addition to all my other outreach programs already in place. The sign up link is http://www.spineboy.com/aamcblog.asp Please feel free to sign up to begin receiving Advanced Alternative Medicine Center's Blog posts, as I intend to be posting weekly.   

Thank You;

Yours to Health, Naturally;

Doc Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment